Benefits of Wireless Monitoring
- Enhanced Performance Detects opening, cutting, drilling, flooding; modular additional sensors as needed
- Improved Response Auto verified, one false alarm/year max
- Cut Capex and Opex 50%+ reduction compared to hard wired, no video/audio costs, no copper theft
- Ease of Installation and Maintenance Quick, simple installation; virtually maintenance-free
- Robust Communication 128bit encryption, increased security compared to hard wired solutions
- Remote Locations Long-life battery powered solutions enable deployment in remote locations
- Government Approved United States and United Kingdom
CNIguard delivers systems and services to enhance the safety and security of critical infrastructure. CNIguard works closely with government and industry at policy and operational levels to deliver smart solutions to water, electricity, oil & gas, chemical, telecommunications, border and defense sectors.
The CNIguard SENSORCORE™ platform delivers an array of safety and security applications such as the CNIguard-IDS, CNIguard-CBRNE, and CNIguard-EM by integrating commercially available sensors and communication infrastructure. These systems have been designed, tested, and approved to deliver the highest level of performance in the most hostile operating environments.
Press Release Apr 2013Hundreds of international visitors converged at the CNIguard stand to see the latest in smart sensor… Read More
Press Release Mar 2013Welcome to our stand K25 at the Counter Terror Expo in London, April 24-25 to see the latest and dis… Read More
Press Release Nov 2012Meet CNIguard at the 2012 FSAWWA Fall Conference - Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida, Exhibit… Read More