Alarm TransmissionAlarm transmission options for CNIguard-IDS ,CNIguard-CBRNE, CNIguard-EM and other products include:… Read More
CNIguard-CBRNEThe CNIguard-CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive) system protects crit… Read More
CNIguard-EMThe CNIguard-EM (Environmental Monitoring) system protects critical national infrastructure such as … Read More
CNIguard-IDSThe CNIguard-IDS (Intrusion Detection System) protects critical infrastructure such as electricity s… Read More
SENSORCORESENSORCORE™ is a proprietary smart sensoring system with multi-purpose security and safety applicati… Read More
The CNIguard-EM (Environmental Monitoring) system protects critical national infrastructure such as diesel power, dams, wellheads, gas terminals, ports of entry, and telecom switches. The CNIguard-EM does this by detecting flooding, leaks, temperature, pressure, meteorological conditions, etc.
The CNIguard-EM utilizes a range of commercially available off-the-shelf sensors to detect and verify environmental levels which are then transmitted using various options to manned manned event logging Alarm Receiving Centers and mobile personnel.
The CNIguard-EM unique wireless and/or wired design translates into a rapidly installed, low running cost, technically superior solution able to operate in the most hostile environments including extreme temperatures, humidity, and corrosion. The SENSORCORE™ open technology platform enables integration with existing systems such as SCADA, CCTV and access control via RS232 and independent connectivity with GSM/GPRS and/or global satellite network.
The advanced architecture of the SENSORCORE™ platform enables a customer to customize the CNIguard-EM from a range of options including:
- Analog or digital sensors of all types
- Wired, wireless, or hybrid configurations
- Covert or overt installations
- Standalone or integrated with cctv cameras, access control, quality monitoring, drones etc.
- Fixed or transportable units
- Single or multiple communication links to command and control centers
- Security or safety or multi-purpose applications
- Civilian or military standards for a full range of operating environments
- Integrate with other CNIguard products (CNIguard-IDS, CNIguard-CBRNE)